The Chinese smartphone company launched a device with the dual display to ditch the front camera. The Nubia X packs some interesting specification with dual display. The rear display is 5.1-inch OLED panel. Nubia X packs high-end specs at the mid-range pricing.
Recently Nubia, a Shenzhen based smartphone company launched their Nubia X smartphone with dual displays & dual fingerprint sensors. During its first flash sale, the company sold 100,000 units in just 57 seconds.
- Front Display: 6.26-inch LCD Full HD+, 2280 × 1080 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Rear Display: 5.1-inch OLED, 1520 x 720 pixels
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- RAM: 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 64GB/128GB/256GB
- Rear Cameras: 16MP + 24MP, Dual-LED Flash
- Security: Dual Fingerprint Scanner
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5 .0 + LE, GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3,800mAh
- Dimensions: 154.1 x 73.3 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 181 g
Pricing and Next Sale Date:
- 6 GB RAM / 64 GB Storage: CNY3,299 (around Rs. 34,900)
- 8 GB RAM / 128 GB Storage: CNY3,699 (around Rs. 39,200)
- 8 GB RAM / 256 GB Storage: CNY4,199 (around Rs. 44,500)
The company has shecudled next sale on 12AM on November 11 in China. The device is available in four different colors which are Blue gold, Sea blue, Black gold, Deep grey.