Honor Magic 2 is all set to launch on 31 October in China. Huawei is using sliding camera technology similar to the Oppo’s Find X. We will see what is new in the device by end of the month.
Earlier this month in Honor Play global event, the company confirmed that they will be launching Magic 2 by end of this month. Huawei shows us the teaser of the device in the same event. Some of the key specifications are already leaked online.
Honor Magic 2 will sport 6.39-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and no notch. It will have sliding camera technology. Huawei will be using their own Kirin 980 chip coupled with 8GB of RAM. The device will be running on Android Pie based on EMUI out of the box.
Honor Magic 2 Specifications:
- Display: 6.39-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) FHD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 Display
- Processor: HUAWEI Kirin 980 (2 x Cortex A76 2.6 GHz + 2 x Cortex A76 1.92 GHz + 4 x Cortex A55 1.8 GHz) processor with 720 MHz ARM Mali-G76MP10 GPU
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB storage/ 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- Rear Camera: 16MP rear camera, 24MP secondary camera, 16MP Telephoto lens, LED flash
- Front Camera: 16MP front camera, 2 TOF lenses for 3D face unlock
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 157.32×75.13×8.3mm; Weight: 206g
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz) (wave2), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS (L1 + L5 dual band), NFC, USB Type-C (GEN1)
- Battery: 3400mAh battery with 40W SuperCharge
- Launch Date: 31st October