Android P has lots of new features and completely changed user interface. Not only Google but I guess all the mobile manufacturers who provide their own user interface atop Android focusing more on the gesture-based activities. The navigation buttons are already gone from the body. The way a user uses his/her device is new and people love it. Anyways, coming to the main point, the new Android P Developer Preview is now available.
The Android P Developer Preview 3 is now available for the Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL devices. The new update doesn’t have any significant changes nor new feature. If you are using one of these devices go and update it to get new emojis on the keyboard. Google has added 157 new emojis in Android P Developer Preview 3 that now user can use. But, what for other Android users? For them, Magisk module is available to get Android P emojis. Thanks to the XDA-Developers to develop this for other Android users.
To check out new emoji’s you can navigate to this Unicode page. The new Unicode version 11.0 contains new emojis which was scheduled to launch on June 5.
- Bring the rooted device having Magisk installed. To get started, you have to flash Magisk ZIP file on your Android device. If you have not and you want to install, you can head over to this page for complete installation guide. If you have already Magisk installed, you can navigate to the next step.
- Now, download Magisk module on your Android device made by joeyhuab from GitHub. The size is around 7MB. – Download from here
- Once you successfully complete download process, open Magisk Manager app from where you will need to install that ZIP file on your Android device.
- To install, tap on the three lines which are left side upper corner and navigate to ‘modules’. Now hit ‘+’ icon to install Magisk module. It will open your device’s file system. From where simply locate that downloaded file.
- Now let it install the module. Once you get the message of ‘all done’, tap on ‘reboot’ button to get Android P emojis on your Android device.
That’s it. You should now get all new emojis in Google keyboard on your device. Let me know in the comment section if you are facing any problem on your Android device in the installation process.