A lot of gaming smartphones launched recently like Razer, Xiaomi Blackshark & Asus ROG phone but not all can afford the gaming smartphones to play the game. PUBG requires high-end specification phone. There are minimum requirement your phone should have if you want to play the game.
Minimum Specification Required
- Processor: Snapdragon 626 or MTK6753 or higher
- RAM: 4GB or more
- OS: Android 7.0+
- Free Storage: At least 1.5GB
- Screen Resolution: FHD
Even if you have mentioned specification there are some chances that game lags. So what can you do is tweak resolution, fps and few more setting and that will definitely help you to improve your performance.
Note: Make sure your device is rooted, If not we suggest you to root using magisk.
Step 1: Download GFX Tool From Play Store
You will need to install the latest version of GFX Tool from the playstore. The size of the app is a little bit more than 2 megabytes.
Step 2: Change the Settings
You will see a lot of option when you open the app. You don’t need to change everything but few settings need to be changed to increase the performance of your device.
- Version: It is possible to change fps with version 0.6 without root but if you want to improve performance allover than you should select the version 0.7, It will ask for the root permission. You should also check which version of a game you are playing.
- Resolution: Resolution is auto set for the game based on your device resolution. To improve the performance you need to downscale the resolution so the game will render less pixel and basically it will improve performance. Recommended Resolution: 960×540
- Style: Style represents the colors in the game, So left it unchanged. Suggested mode: Classic.
- Graphics: PUBG has 3 graphics you can choose from, But there are even more which you can’t see in the game. If your device has Snapdragon 835 or 845 processor you can choose the HDR and to improve the performance of the low-end device select So smooth or smooth.
- Shadow: Disabling the shadow will improve the performance but in the game like PUBG shadow should be visible. So only disable it, if you can’t play the game smoothly even after tweaking all the changes.
- FPS: Higher the FPS better the fluidity. Lower the fps, better performance. Set to 30FPS for a lag-free experience.
- Graphic’s API: Unchanged (It will choose automatically If a game doesn’t work then select Volcan).
- Anti- Aliasing: Unchanged (Disable it if you get any issue of game-opening).
Step 3: Hit Accept & Launch The Game
Now all you have to do is launch the game and tap on an accept button and you are good to go. You will notice the improved performance of the game and it’s much smoother than before.
Enjoy the game and let us know in comments below your opinions. Also, share this article with your friend and help them to improve the performance.