HMD Global launched Nokia 6.1 Plus in the global market a month back and got a good response. The device is great value for money in this price range considering Nokia’s regular updates, build quality and great hardware. Nokia 6.1 Plus was powered by the Snapdragon 636 which is mostly used in the mid-range smartphone.
Talking about the Nokia 5.1 Plus is even better than the Nokia 6.1 Plus in terms of Performance. Nokia 5.1 Plus will be powered by the Helio P60 chip which is as good as the Snapdragon 660 (in CPU Performance).
Talking about the Optics, It will have a 13-megapixel primary sensor and a 5-megapixel secondary sensor. On the front device sports an 8-megapixel camera with f/2.2 aperture and 80.4-degree wide angle lens.
Nokia 5.1 Plus does have 5.8-inch HD+ Display (720×1520 pixels) and 19:9 aspect ratio. The device will have 3GB of RAM coupled with 32GB of internal storage. Internal Storage can be further expanded up to 400GB via MicroSD card.
Nokia 5.1 Plus runs on Android 8.1 Stock Android (Android One Device) and it is packed with the 3060mAh battery.
Nokia 5.1 Plus Specifications:
- Display: 5.8-inch HD+ (720×1520 pixels), 19:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: Helio P60 (8 x 1.8GHz)
- RAM: 3GB
- ROM: 32GB
- Battery: 3060mAh
- Rear Camera: 13MP (f/2.0)+ 5MP
- Front Camera: 8MP (f/2.2)
- OS: Android 8.1 (Android One Device)
- Port: USB-C , 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Price: Rs. 13,000 – 15,000 (Expected)
- Release Date: 24 September