Airtel announced today that their customer can interact with google assistant and get to know all the details related to their account on Google assistant.
“With smartphones fast becoming the norm for every Indian, this will make digital self-care much more interactive and step up the customer experience. We will continue to bring more of such exciting solutions for ‘Digital India‘,” said Sarang Kanade, Director, Customer Experience and Retail, Bharti Airtel.
The updates will be only in English for now and Airtel is also planning to launch it for other regional languages. The company will track what question customers are asking and then enable the responses to them.
How to use Google Assistant for Airtel Related Questions?
- Open Google Assistant.
- Say “Talk to Airtel” or “Ask Airtel”.
- Now tap Yes and enter your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and your account will be connected.
Airtel Customer can Ask Question Like:
- What is my data balance?
- Best Offers
- What is my account balance?
- What is my current outstanding?
- Why is my bill so high?
- Bill Summary
- Pay Bill
- Current data usage?
- What is my current plan? What are available Airtel Postpaid Plans?