OnePlus second flagship device of this year will be announced somewhere near October. This device is said to have major changes comparing to the OnePlus 6. We have already seen leaks about the OnePlus retail boxes and that confirmed some specification and features.
OnePlus confirmed that It will have In-display fingerprint sensor and also there will be T-Mobile carrier version available this time.
In-Display fingerprint devices were developed by Vivo and later on Implemented on many Vivo devices. It is worth mentioning that Vivo, Oppo, and OnePlus is the different brands of BBK Electronics. So, Vivo might have shared their resources of technology with OnePlus.
“We unlock our phones multiple times a day, and Screen Unlock reduces the number of steps to complete the action,” said OnePlus in an email to CNET. “By adding this feature as an addition to other display unlocking options such as Face Unlock, users will have options to unlock the display in a way that is most efficient for them.”
OnePlus 6T Rumored Specifications:
- 6.4″ OLED display with waterdrop notch and 1080×2340 resolution
- Snapdragon 845 chipset with 8GB RAM/128GB storage combo
- 12MP main camera with variable f/1.5-f/2.4 aperture + 20MP secondary camera + TOF 3D stereo camera
- 25MP front camera sensor with AI enhancements
- A 2x1850mAh section battery with 50W Dash Charge (40% in 10 minutes)