Samsung going to launch the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus Flagships in upcoming February 2018. Well, it is clear that it will be a huge competitor of the other devices but it will not cover the whole year. Snapdragon has already unveiled their Snapdragon 845 chip and many mobile brands going to pick it and fit that in their device for even more better performance for 2018.
Okay, apart from this all discussion, one Weibo user has leaked the date of launch of all upcoming Android device list pic which supposedly gets the Snapdragon’s latest chip for super performance. However, this pic has also included the launch date for all upcoming devices. Although from the pic, it is easy to recognize the name the well-known website, Gizmochina has translated every name into the English.
- February 2018: Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, LG G7, LG G7+
- April 2018: Xiaomi Mi 7
- May 2018: HTC U12
- June 2018: OnePlus 6, ZTE Nubia Z18, Sony Xperia XZ Pro-A
- August 2018: Nokia 10
- September 2018: Galaxy Note 9, LG V40, Xiaomi Mi MIX 3
- October 2018: Google Pixel 3 XL, ZTE Nubia Z18S, Sony Xperia XZ2, HTC U12+
- November 2018: Moto Z 2019
- December 2018: OnePlus 6T, Samsung W2019
- Suggested: OnePlus 6 is with Snapdragon 845!
The device releasing months are the same. Every year the Google launches its Pixels in October. However, the dates might get changed. If this pic showing the right details, we can expect really amazing devices this year with the Snapdragon’s upgraded chip.