Google I/O 2018 got the warm start and successful finish. Tons of new things announced by Google at this year I/O and probably this is my most favorite event until now. Google is on fire and it looks like the company is trying to take the 100% advantage of Artificial Intelligence. Well – well, filtering the Android P from the 100 new things announced by Google, the Developer Preview 2 is out now with the bunch of new changes.
Unfortunately, the preview is available for the Pixel users only. However, Right Brothers’ article writer Jay Thakar has covered the method of using a launcher to get Android P like features.
Here are the 14 new things that Google has added to Android P Developer Preview 2! Before we proceed we want to say huge thanks to the 9to5Google. All images are taken by them.
1. Gesture Navigation
2. New App Switcher
3. New Markup: Screenshot Editor
4. Notification Panel shows Alarm/Ringer Mode
5. Manage Notification Button Added
6. New Volume Slider Design
7. Weather now appears on Lock Screen
8. New Wallpapers has been added
9. Lock screen clock now shows when you are adding a Pin or Pattern
10. Clear all Button removed from Recent
11. New Charging sound
12. New notch setting added enables notch at the bottom
So, these all the changes found in the Developer Preview 2 of the Android P. Let us know if we miss anything. We will definitely keep you updated with the new Developer Previews.