Team Win Recovery Project just released a recovery file for the Samsung s9 devices which runs on Exynos processor. In NO way it’s compatible with Snapdragon variants.
ALSO READ: Google Removed 3.2 Billion “Bad Ads”
Guide to Install it:
1. DON’T FORGET TO ENABLE “OEM UNLOCK” (located in Developers options)
and DON’T DISABLE IT AFTER YOU FLASHED CUSTOM BINARIES LIKE THIS ONE.
(Or you WILL get “Custom binary blocked by FRP” that will prevent you to boot unless you flash back to stock ROM.)
2. KNOX will be tripped once you flashed custom binaries to your phone.
(Your warranty may be voided. However, this may not affect you if your country, European Union, for example, forces Samsung to provide hardware warranty regardless of software status.)
More Infos: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Root…erating_system
3. Samsung Firmware OTA (aka System Updates) will no longer work once you flashed custom binaries.
(You can flash custom ROMs if you want to keep the OS up-to-date.)
4. It is HIGHLY UNRECOMMENDED to purchase any access to any kind of private forums, ROMs or Kernels.
(DO NOT GET FOOLED.)
5. You HAVE to use a newer version of Odin (>3.13) if you want to flash stock ROMs.
Download it from here: https://goo.gl/VVAXQk
Visit XDA Thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s9-plus/development/twrp-exynos-t3763464