Android device has hidden gems. You can unlock all the hidden gems by unlocking bootloader and rooting your android device. You get a lot of benefits if you root your android device. The thing is not all people thing rooting android is a good idea. You break the safety net and can’t use the banking applications. You can still use banking application after root if you root using the Magisk app.
How to ROOT?
You must have unlocked bootloader and installed TWRP to root your Android device using magisk. Rooting your android device using kingo root or any other app isn’t safe and it might brick your device.
- Download and install the Magisk v16 zip file from here
- Place the zip file in your internal storage. Make sure that you remember the proper location of the zip file.
- Reboot your phone into recovery ensure that you have a custom recovery such as TWRP is installed on your phone.
- Now, click on the Install button in the TWRP recovery.
- Navigate the Magisk-v16.zip on your internal storage or SD card.
- Now, install the zip file on your device and wait till it is getting installed on your device.
- You have successfully flashed the Magisk-v16.zip on your device.
- Reboot your phone and see if it works on your device.
- Download the magisk manager application from here.
- Install the application by following the above procedure.
- Open it and then you will see magisk is installed on your Android device.
Best Way to Use Your Rooted Android Phone
#1. Block All Advertising
Advertise on all the website or Application is irritating. either while you watch videos on YouTube or Facebook or browsing random stuff. You can remove all the adds from all the source. There are some apps that do this job without root but it’s just VPN. I prefer this application to block ads.
#2. Backup Everything Including your App Data
You can backup, restore, freeze your apps + data + Market links. This includes all protected apps & system apps, plus external data on your SD card. You can do 0-click batch & scheduled backups. Backups will operate without closing any apps. You can move any app (or app data) to/from the SD card. You can browse any app’s data and even query the Market to see detailed information about the app.
Titanium Backup is the most powerful backup tool on Android.
#3. Customize Everything
Tasker is an application for Android which performs tasks (sets of actions) based on contexts (application, time, date, location, event, gesture) in user-defined profiles or in clickable or timer home screen widgets.
This simple concept profoundly extends your control of your Android device and it’s capabilities, without the need for ‘root’ or a special home screen.
#4. Use Best App Locker
App locking can be done without root but it’s not battery efficient. It Consumes hell lot of battery and does have lots of ads. In My Opinion MaxLock – Xposed app locker is the best app locker. This app has no advertised inside it.
MaxLock is an app locker based on the Xposed Framework. Unlike most other app lockers, it uses a battery friendly and efficient event recognition method instead of a polling service.
#5. Get Maximum Speed When You are Connected to Public Wi-Fi
Guess, When you are at the cafe and getting low speed. What If you can get max speed by stopping other users to use Wi-Fi. Yes, That’s possible if your device is rooted.
Download Wi-Fi Kill app and you are good to go. You can stop or kick other users from your Wi-Fi and get the maximum speed for yourself.
That’s not cool but sometimes you need to do this to get speed 😉
Let us know if we missed any tricks in comments below. 🙂