Asus announced two new devices in Russia which are Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 and Zenfone Max M2. Both devices are a successor of the Zenfone M1 series. Although the official launch date in India is set for December 11. We already know the specifications and approx pricing of the device.
Asus Zenfone Max M2 Specifications:
Asus Zenfone Max M2 sports the 6.3-inch HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio and notch at the top. While the Max Pro M2 is protected with Gorilla Glass 6, Max M2 display does not have any gorilla glass protection.
Talking of the performance, Asus Zenfone Max M2 is powered by Snapdragon 632 which was earlier used in the Honor 8C. The device does have 3GB and/or 4GB of RAM coupled with the 64GB storage option. Furthermore, Storage can be expanded up to 2TB via MicroSD card.
Just like the Max Pro M2, Max M2 has a dual rear camera. The primary camera is a 13MP sensor with f/1.8 aperture and support of EIS. The secondary camera is a 2MP sensor. At the front, there is an 8MP sensor (f/2.0) with front LED Flash.
The device is packed with 4000mAh battery and it doesn’t support the fast charging. It runs on Android 8.1 based on ZenUI out of the box. The fingerprint sensor is at the back and it sports the headphone jack.
The ASUS Zenfone Max M2 comes in Black, Blue and Gold colors, starts at 12990 Rebels(US$ 194 / Rs. 13,810 approx.) and is on sale in Russia.
- 6.3-inch (1520×720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 632 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB LPDDR3 RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, EIS, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, NXP Smart Amp, FM radio
- Dimensions: 158.41×76.28×7.70mm; Weight: 160g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery