Asus announced a launch date in India a few days ago and company first launched the smartphone in Russia. So we already know that specifications and approx pricing of the device.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Specifications:
The device sports 6.3-inch FHD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio and notch at the top. The display has Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection.
Talking of the performance, the device is powered by a Snapdragon 660 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB or 128GB of internal storage.
The device runs on Android 8.1 Oreo-based on ZenUI out of the box. ZenUI is near to stock experience with a very few bloatware and extra customization. Well, unlike other skins in this device bloatware can be disabled easily.
Asus improved camera in this device; the company is using better camera sensor this time. At the rear, it sports 12MP Sony IMX 486 sensor (f/1.8, 1.25 μm pixel size) coupled with a 5MP camera. It supports PDAF and Electronics image stabilization.
The device is packed with 5000mAh battery but it doesn’t support the fast charging, And still using MicroUSB.
Asus launched the device in Russia at the price of 17990 Rubles, Converting to the INR makes it Rs. 19,140. In my opinion, the pricing will start at Rs. 14,999 in India.
- 6.3-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 display with 94% NTSC Color Gamut, 450 cd/m2 brightness, 1500: 1 contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX486 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 1.25μm pixel size, PDAF, EIS, PDAF, secondary 5MP camera
- 13MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, NXP Smart Amp
- Dimensions: 157.9×75.5×8.5mm; Weight: 175g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh battery
- Price: Rs. 19,140 for the base variant