Blackshark got the Xiaomi’s back and got a huge hit in the market and finally, Blackshark 2 is now launched in China today. The live updates were sent to our Telegram channel so if you’re interested in live updates of a future event then make sure to join us.
BlackShark 2 mainly focuses on Mobile gaming and it packs some interesting specs to fulfill the requirement of mobile gamers. It has liquid cooling and some cool controller that ships with the device.
BlackShark 2 Specifications:
- 6.01-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 display with 100% NTSC color gamut, 430 nits brightness
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 64-bit 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 10GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Joy UI
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 12MP rear camera with f/1.75 aperture, 1.25µm pixel size, dual-tone LED flash, a secondary 20MP rear camera with 1.0µm pixel size, f/1.75 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with 1.0µm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual Smart PA, Hi-Fi Audio, Dual Front Speakers
- Two-stag SHARK key for high-performance gaming mode
- Dimensions: 160×75.25x 8.7mm; Weight: 190g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery with Quick Charge 3.0
Pricing and Availability:
There isn’t any confirmation about the availability from the company yet but we will update you. Talking about the pricing there are three variants.
- 6GB+128GB: 3199 Yuan (Rs. 33,914 – $461)
- 8GB+128GB: 3499 Yuan (Rs. 37,094 – $547)
- 10GB+256GB: 4199 Yuan (Rs. 44,515 – $605)
Let us know in the comments below what do you think about these devices. Also, If you tech geeks then make sure to follow us on Telegram.