Sometimes you just want to download the facebook video and want to share it on WhatsApp or any other social media platform. Because you can’t just share the facebook video like YouTube videos. Facebook doesn’t officially allow you to download the videos from Facebook but there is a workaround to do so.
Facebook is a world largest social media platform and the number of videos on the platform keeps increasing. The reveal platform YouTube does allow a user to download the video offline but you can’t download all the videos offline on facebook.
How to Download Facebook Videos
- Go to Facebook and find the video that you want to download
- Tap on Three dots and copy the link of a video
- Now open the Video downloader Application
- Paste the link at the top search bar and wait for it to load.
- Play the video and then you will see download button turning green.
- Tap on the download button and it will start downloading.
- Browse videos with the built-in browser
- Play videos offline with the built-in player, no internet buffering required
- Large file downloads supported
- Download several files at the same time with pause and resume features
- Save downloaded files in a password-protected folder
- Background download
- All download formats supported, MP3, M4A, MP4, M4V, MOV, AVI, WMV, DOC, XLS, PDF, TXT, etc.
The application lets you download any videos from any social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram or even YouTube.