With the new iOS version, Apple introduced 70+ new emojis with the latest iOS version iOS 12.1. You can check the preview below and if you like that emojis then you can get it in your android device now.
- Android Device (running 6.0+)
- Root required with Magisk
- Magisk Manager Installed – Magisk Installation Guide
How to Install iOS 12.1 Emojis
- Open Magisk Manager
- Go to Downloads
- Here Search for iOS 12.1 and you will see two Emoji Packs: I installed the iOS 12.1 Beta 2 Emojis but you can choose iOS 12.1 Emojis which will also get updates in future.
- Install one pack – Now tap on Install and it will flash the iOS 12.1 emojis, It will take a few seconds to flash so wait for that to finish.
- Once it’s done, Tap on Reboot. – Now the emojis are flashed in your device, to make sure it works properly reboot your device.
- That’s it. Have Fun with the new iOS 12.1 Emojis.
Now, check out the emojis in your Android device. It must be changed with some new cool emojis. Let us know in the comments below if you liked the new emojis or not.