Take all the leaks as a pinch of salt, As we can’t verify the authenticity of the source yet. We will keep you updated on our Telegram channel.
OnePlus launches 2 smartphones every year after OnePlus 3. So OnePlus 6T could be launch around October. OnePlus 6 did very well in sales all around the world, So company is expecting the better sales from the OnePlus 6T.
As the image shows, OnePlus 6T looks very similar to the Oppo R17 Pro, Well this is not a new thing. OnePlus and Oppo both company is owned by the BBK Electronics and both company shares their design for a long time.
It has the waterdrop notch at the top and the bezels are very small. Although bottom chin is still present in this device. OnePlus might launch this device with the In-display fingerprint sensor because the Oppo R17 and recently launched mid-range smartphone Vivo which is also owned by the BBK Electronics using the In-Display fingerprint sensor. Leaked Box Image also says that OnePlus 6T will have In-Display fingerprint sensor.
OnePlus is definitely trying to improve their camera, as the OnePlus 6T performs poor in low light condition. So, OnePlus 6T might come with the triple camera.
OnePlus 6T Rumored Specifications:
- 6.4″ OLED display with waterdrop notch and 1080×2340 resolution
- Snapdragon 845 chipset with 8GB RAM/128GB storage combo
- 12MP main camera with variable f/1.5-f/2.4 aperture + 20MP secondary camera + TOF 3D stereo camera
- 25MP front camera sensor with AI enhancements
- A 2x1850mAh section battery with 50W Dash Charge (40% in 10 minutes)