Huawei’s sub-brand Honor announced the launch date of its another flagship devices. The Honor 20 will be introduced on May 21 at the event in London. The company posted a new poster with the tagline of Capture the wonder.
The device is expected to pack Huawei’s In-house chipset Kirin 980 which will be paired with 6GB/ 8GB RAM and 128GB/ 256GB internal storage.
Talking of Optics, Honor 20 will have a triple rear camera sensor which will likely include a 48MP sensor, 20MP Wide Angle Lens and 8MP telephoto lens which will allow 3x lossless zoom. For the selfies and video calling Honor 20 will have a 32MP front camera.
Honor 20 will pack 3650mAh battery with support of 22.5W fast charging. It will run on EMUI 9.0 based on Android Pie out of the box. It is yet unclear that if Honor will take Pop-up selfie camera approach or the standard Waterdrop notch which was used in the Premium Huawei devices.
As per the leaks, OnePlus may launch its upcoming flagship OnePlus 7 on May 14 so in response to that Honor planned to launch Honor 20 on May 21.
Honor 20 rumored specifications
- Display: 6.1-inch (2340×1080 pixels) FHD+ OLED Display
- Processor: HUAWEI Kirin 980 (2 x Cortex A76 2.6 GHz + 2 x Cortex A76 1.92 GHz + 4 x Cortex A55 1.8 GHz) processor with 720 MHz ARM Mali-G76MP10 GPU
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB / 256GB storage
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- Rear Camera: 48MP rear camera, 20MP Ultra Wide Angle lens, 8MP Telephoto lens, 3x lossless zoom
- Front Camera: 32MP front camera
- Unlocking Method: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3650mAh battery with 22.5W (4.5V-5A) fast charging