Huawei’s sub-brand Honor launched Honor View 20 last month and company is already working on a successor of that device dubbed as Honor 20. We can’t exactly tell you that if Honor 20 is a successor or a separate device which will target the different price point. The device specifications have been leaked and the company might introduce Honor 20 in China first.
Honor 20 will have 6.1-inch OLED display with FHD+ resolution. It will also support In-Display fingerprint sensor to unlock the device. Honor 20 will be powered by Huawei’s Kirin 980 chipset coupled with 6GB/ 8GB RAM and 128GB/ 256GB of internal storage.
Talking of Optics, It will have 48MP Sony IMX 586 camera paired with 20MP Ultra Wide Angle lens and 8MP Telephoto lens which can zoom 3 times without any losses. For the selfies and video calling it features a 32MP camera.
Honor 20 will pack 3650mAh battery which supports 22.5W Fast charging. The device runs on Android Pie based on EMUI 9.0.
Honor 20 rumored specifications
- Display: 6.1-inch (2340×1080 pixels) FHD+ OLED Display
- Processor: HUAWEI Kirin 980 (2 x Cortex A76 2.6 GHz + 2 x Cortex A76 1.92 GHz + 4 x Cortex A55 1.8 GHz) processor with 720 MHz ARM Mali-G76MP10 GPU
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB / 256GB storage
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- Rear Camera: 48MP rear camera, 20MP Ultra Wide Angle lens, 8MP Telephoto lens, 3x lossless zoom
- Front Camera: 32MP front camera
- Unlocking Method: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3650mAh battery with 22.5W (4.5V-5A) fast charging
The device is expected to priced at Yuan 2,999 for the 6GB/ 128GB variant which converts to Rs. 31,800 approx. The 8GB/ 128GB is expected to be priced at Yuan 3,599 which converts to Rs. 36,000 approx and the higher end variant which comes with 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage is expected to price at Yuan 3,799 which converts to approx Rs. 40,000.