Honor 7S is finally launched in India. A few weeks before it was launched in China with a different name of Honor Play 7. This phone is launched to target the low-end market. Even tho Honor 7A and 7C are already present, the new devices from companies making buyers confuse.
Honor 7S is the entry level phone to target the consumer who is looking to buy a phone under Rs. 10,000. Honor 7S will have 5.45-inch HD+ LCD display with 18:9 aspect ratio. This device also has a big chin and bezels around.
The device is powered by the MediaTek MT6739 processor with PowerVR GE8100 GPU. The device has 16GB of onboard storage coupled with 2GB of RAM. The storage can be expanded up to 256GB via MicroSD card slot. It runs on Android 8.1 based on the EMUI 8.1.
Talking about optics, There is 13MP of a single rear camera with a flash and 5MP of Selfie camera. This phone doesn’t have a fingerprint sensor.
Honor 7S Specifications
- CPU: 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6739 quad-core processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: PowerVR GE8100
- Operating System: EMUI 8.1 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- Display: 5.45-inch HD+ (1440 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD display with 18:9 aspect ratio and 2.5D curved glass
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with PDAF and LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP with flash
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 256 GB via microSD card (dedicated slot)
- SIM: Dual Nano
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, 3.5 mm headphone jack, micro USB
- Battery: 3020 mAh
- Price: ₹6999
- Availability: To be available exclusively on Flipkart. First flash sale at 12 pm on September 14.