Earlier This year Honor launched Honor 8X in various market. The device is set to launch in India tomorrow (16th October) at 11:30 AM. All the specifications and details are already available on the internet so all we are waiting for them to announce is the price in India.
The device is going to launch at the price around Rs. 15,000. It will give good competition to the smartphones like Realme 2 Pro, Asus Max Pro, Nokia 6.1 Plus, Mi A2 and few other devices.
It has a decent camera and the display is beautiful. 91% Screen to body ration is decent for any budget smartphone.
The device is powered by the brand new Kirin 710 chip which was used earlier in the Nova 3i. Kirin 710 is a decent chip and can be compared to the Snapdragon 660 chip.
Honor 8X Specifications:
- CPU: 2.2 GHz Kirin 710 octa-core processor
- RAM: 4/6 GB
- Operating System: EMUI 8.2 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- Display: 6.5-inch Full-HD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels) IPS LCD display with 2.5D curved glass, 19.5:9 aspect ratio and 397 ppi pixel density
- Rear Camera: 20 MP (f/1.8) + 2 MP with AI Portrait Mode, HDR, AI Scene Recognition, 480 FPS Slow-Motion Video Recording and LED flash
- Front Camera: 16 MP with f/2.0 aperture and AI Beauty Mode
- Internal Storage: 64 GB (with 4 and 6 GB RAM), 128 GB (with 6 GB RAM)
- External Storage: Expandable via microSD card (dedicated slot)
- SIM: Dual Nano
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 3.5 mm headphone jack, micro USB
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner, GPU Turbo, 4D Gaming, AR Stickers
- Colors: Black, Blue, Red, Purple
- Battery: 3750 mAh with 10W (5V/2A) charging