Xiaomi’s MI User Interface is not a cup of tea for everyone. And that’s why people like me go for custom ROM. I have to admit, over the months, MIUI is now a lot better in terms of features, design, and optimizations. But, still, users prefer to use stock ROM in their devices. Anyways, Xiaomi rolling out a new Beta update for their Poco F1 device that adds ‘Dark Mode’.
Last month we went through the news that Xiaomi is testing a dark mode in their MIUI. We also shared screenshots in our Telegram channel. Now, it has arrived in a new MIUI update having build number Beta 9.3.25. It is worth to note here, the dark mode is system-wide. But, it is only supporting some of the system applications such as Mi Calculator, Calendar, etc. Put simply, Xiaomi apps.
How to Enable Dark Mode in Poco F1
- Update your device to latest MIUI Bera v9.3.25 – Download from Here. Just in case if you don’t know how to flash downloaded ZIP file, read the guide mentioned below these steps.
- Once done, simply open go to Settings > Display.
- You should get the Dark Mode option there. Turn the toggle on.
How to Flash MIUI Build ZIP File
- Download the ZIP file.
- Now, go to Settings > About phone > System update.
- Tap on the three dots you see on right side upper corner.
- Now, tap on ‘Choose Update Package’. You should get the file manager on screen. Simply choose the update package from storage.
- Your phone will reboot and start installing that package on your device. Once done, it will be rebooted automatically.