Electronics Image Stabilization is a great feature if you’re into videography. EIS uses software to stabilize the video and crops the certain part which is moving a lot and make video looks steady at the point. Asus Zenfone Max Pro device doesn’t have EIS but you can enable it by changing few settings.
XDA Junior Member ronello created a thread explaining how to enable EIS in the stock camera application. It’s fairly easy but hidden away under a previously-undiscovered menu.
Enable EIS in Asus ZMP M1:
- First of all, you have to open the camera application.
- Tap on Settings.
- Look for “Redeye Reductions” and tap on it until you get a notification saying that you’re now in additional settings.
- Switch to the video mode.
- Set the video resolution to less than 4K. 1080p works as well.
- Toggle the “Image Stabilization” option in the Settings.
That’s it, There is nothing hard. You don’t need to root or follow some complex methods of fast boots. Let us know in comments below how it works. Follow us on our Telegram channel for the instant updates.