Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL is the most leaked phones until now in the history. But who cares, after all, they are shipped with some of the best features and highest end internals. One of the new features is the ‘Flip to Shhh’ which allows the user to switch their pixel phone into silent mode automatically by just flipping it towards the screen. And to enable this feature, you will require a Google Pixel 3 device. But… not now, it can be now enabled on any Android device.
Android users are quite lucky enough because it is easy to get other Android device features on our device. And one most interesting thing about the Android is to automate everything in the device. And to do so, you will need a Tasker application. This application is way more powerful and with this app, you can make your phone work as you want at any time. And this is the app which we are going to use in order to enable the ‘Flip to Shhh’ feature on any Android device.
Let’s Do It!
- Download the Tasker app from the Google Play Store. Now, let me say, the application is not free. It would cost $299 (Rs. 199).
- Now, tap on this link from your Android device with Tasker installed.
- On the next screen, simply tap on the ‘import’.
- Now, to enable the ‘Flip to Shhh’ feature, you will need to give two permissions that I have mentioned below.
- Notification Access: The application requires the notification access in order to put into do not disturb mode.
- Device Admin: This permission will allow the app to turn on and off the service on your device.
- That’s it! Your now good to go.
When you will flip your device, this application will turn on the do not disturb automatically. So-called, Flip to Shhh feature will be turned on. But, if you face any problem, you can comment in the comment section. I will definitely give you a reply.