You can play with a lot of features and tweaks once you root your android device and Magisk makes it easy to root your Android device.
- Bootloader Unlocked: If you don’t know how to unlock the bootloader of your Android device, then search on Google – How to Unlock Bootloader of (device name).
- TWRP Installed – Once you unlock the bootloader Installing TWRP in the next task. You can do that with the ADB Drives; For proper guide search on google with -How to install TWRP on (your device name).
How to Root your device using Magisk:
- Download the Magisk ZIP File from: Official Website or Our Telegram Channel.
- Reboot into TWRP Recovery by pressing the power button and volume up/down button.
- Tap on Install and Find the Magisk ZIP file.
- Select Magisk ZIP file and Install it.
- Now Reboot your device.
- Install Magisk Manager from Official Website or Our Telegram Channel.
- That’s It.
The process is very easy, But if you still have any doubts, then make sure to ask us in the comments below.