Recently Huawei launched Huawei V20 in China but that wasn’t the last device of 2019, The company launched Huawei P Smart 2019 in the United Kingdom today. The new mid-range device has a waterdrop notch a top display and powered by powerful midrange chipset Kirin 710.
Huawei P Smart 2019 Specifications
The Huawei P Smart 2019 features the upgraded 6.21-inch Display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio which is achieved by giving waterdrop notch at the top. The display is outfitted with FHD+ (2340 x 1080) resolution.
Huawei P Smart 2019 is powered by Huawei’s in-house chipset Kirin 710 octa-core processor clocked at 2.2GHz. The device comes in one variant – 3GB RAM coupled with 64GB of internal storage.
Talking of the optics, The device has a dual rear camera setup 13MP sensor coupled with a 2MP depth sensor. On the front, it houses an 8MP sensor inside the waterdrop notch.
Huawei P Smart 2019 is packed with 3400mAh battery that promises 10hours of internet browsing on 4G network. Apart from that it runs on Android Pie based on EMUI 9.0 out of the box.
- CPU: Kirin 710 octa-core processor
- RAM: 3 GB
- Operating System: EMUI 9.0 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- Display: 6.21-inch Full-HD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels) display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Rear Camera: 13 MP (f/1.8) + 2 MP with PDAF, AI Scene Recognition, Portrait Mode, and LED flash
- Front Camera: 8/16 MP with f/2.0 aperture, AI Selfie, Portrait Mode
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- Connectivity: 4G, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 3.5 mm headphone jack, micro USB
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock, GPU Turbo
- Colors: Midnight Black, Aurora Blue, Sapphire Blue
- Battery: 3400 mAh
- Price: To be announced
- Availability: Goes on sale in the UK from January 11, 2019. No word on availability in other markets