Fresh Android 9 Pie update recently hit the OnePlus 6 device. Since it is first built, the company is looking forward to rolling out more updates in order to provide some improvements and optimizations in OnePlus 6.
If you are OnePlus 6 users and planning to install the new update on the device, then I would prefer for not to do. It will definitely bring the new features on your devices, but on another hand, the more crashes will wait for you to annoy. As per highlighted in the OnePlus forum, in the latest Android 9 Pie build, the Google Pay is not working. So, if you are a regular user of Google Pay then you should wait for sometime.
Please Join Our Telegram Channel to Get Instant Tech News and Updates!
Indeed, the developers are working on bug fixes to provide the better stability and improvements. But, right now, if we take a look on the changelog of newly rolled out firmware build, it is as follows;
- Improved stability for Wi-Fi connection
- Optimized background power consumption control
- Optimization for the pocket mode to reduce accidental touches
- Optimized multi-tasking UI
- Optimized image quality for the front camera
- Improved UI for Verification Codes (for OTP), making it faster to find what you want