OnePlus 6T is going to be announced somewhere near November, While the leaks have been started poping over the Internet. OnePlus 6 is the most selling smartphone of OnePlus.
OnePlus launches two smartphones a year in the same price segment. This time there won’t be a huge change in the next OnePlus device OnePlus 6T. Some minor camera improvement and a notch that will be the change in my opinion.
OnePlus 6T Retail boxes are leaked and that leads us toward the some of the specifications of this device.
Most of the OnePlus device is the copy of the OPPO device which launches one or two months ahead of the OnePlus launch. Of course, OnePlus and Oppo shares their resources to manufacturer their device and also the parent company of both the company is BBK Electronics. So from that here are the OnePlus 6T Specifications;
OnePlus 6T Rumored Specifications:
- 6.4″ OLED display with waterdrop notch and 1080×2340 resolution
- Snapdragon 845 chipset with 8GB RAM/128GB storage combo
- 12MP main camera with variable f/1.5-f/2.4 aperture + 20MP secondary camera + TOF 3D stereo camera
- 25MP front camera sensor with AI enhancements
- A 2x1850mAh section battery with 50W Dash Charge (40% in 10 minutes)
There will be a triple camera sensor and In-display fingerprint sensor which shows in the picture of the box. A waterdrop notch looks a way better than the A big notch which contains a camera and earpiece.