Google is internally working on a budget device from quite a while and if the rumor is to be believed we will see the device after Google I/O. Pixel 3 Lite is basically the cheaper version of the Pixel 3 with downgraded processor and storage option.
The cheaper version of Pixel 3 brings back the headphone jack which is surprising. The Pixel 3 Lite codenamed “Sargo” is made of the plastic instead of the glass and aluminum. It has a headphone jack and type C port for charging and data transfer.
Talking of the best thing about Pixel: The Camera, As per the report says it will have the same camera as the Pixel 3/XL. So if your first priority is camera then no need to waste a lot of money on the expensive devices.
Google Pixel 3 Lite Review
Pixel 3 Lite Specifications
- Codename: Sargo
- Display: 5.56-inch IPS LCD (2280 x 1080)
- CPU: Snapdragon 670
- GPU: Adreno 615 GPU
- Internal Storage: 32GB USF 2.1 Storage
- RAM: 4GB
- Battery: 2915mAh
- Rear Camera: 12MP Rear Camera
- Front Camera: 8MP Selfie Camera
- Unlocking Method: Rear Mounted Fingerprint Sensor
- Design: Plastic Made Boxy Design
- Ports: Headphone Jack, USB-C, No MicroSD card,
- Speakers: Single Speaker (no stereo)
- Price: $400-$500
- Launch Date: After Google I/O