As scheduled, Xiaomi announced two new devices in China today — Redmi Note 7 Pro and Redmi 7. Although we are familiar with the Redmi Note 7 Pro, moving eyes on new Redmi 7. The device leaks and rumors were teasing fans from one week and since it is official now, let us take a look at what are its specifications and how much does it cost in China.
Xiaomi has introduced Redmi 7 with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 chipset under its hood coupled with the 64GB of internal storage. Well, there are configurations according to internal storage. Also, you will see three configurations according to RAM — 2GB, 3GB, and 4GB. Out-of-the-box, the device will run on MIUI 10 atop Android 9 Pie.
In terms of optics, the device got 12MP of the sensor on the rear side with a 2MP sensor for depth information and for selfie it houses the 8MP sensor. It sports the 6.26-inches HD+ display on the front with waterdrop notch with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection and to power-up everything the company has packed 4,000 mAh battery inside.
- DISPLAY: 6.26-inch with 1520 × 720 pixels resolution and 2.5D curved glass display
- PROCESSOR: Qualcomm Snapdragon 632
- CPU: 1.8GHz Octa-Core
- GPU: Adreno 506
- INTERNAL STORAGE: 16 / 32 / 64GB, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- RAM: 2 / 3 / 4GB
- REAR CAMERA: 12MP (f/2.2 aperture), 2MP camera (depth sensor)
- FRONT CAMERA: 8MP
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- BATTERY: 4000mAh
- OTHERS: Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS
- DIMENSIONS: 158.65×76.43×8.47mm
- WEIGHT: 180g
The device comes in three Blue, Red and Black colors. And it will go on sale from March 26.
- 2GB / 16GB: Yuan 699 (US$ 104 / INR 7,150 approx)
- 3GB / 32GB: Yuan 799 (US$ 119 / INR 8,170 approx)
- 4GB / 64GB: Yuan 999 (US$ 148 / INR 10,215 approx)