Redmi Note 5 Pro launched in India in February 2018 and Xiaomi launched the successor of the device in less than 9 months. Redmi Note 5 Pro was a great device and one of the best selling Xiaomi device in India. Today Xiaomi launched the successor of Note 5 Pro in India with a slight improvement over note 5 pro.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro packs Snapdragon 636 which is the same processor as the Note 5 Pro. It has 4GB and 6GB of RAM variant coupled with 64GB of internal storage.
Xiaomi is utilizing screen by putting a notch at the top; You will get a 6.26-inch full HD display with a 19:9 aspect ratio.
Difference Between Redmi Note 5 Pro and Redmi Note 6 Pro:
Redmi Note 6 Pro Specifications:
- CPU: Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor
- RAM: 4/6 GB LPDDR4X
- GPU: Adreno 509
- Operating System: MIUI 10 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- Display: 6.26-inch Full-HD+ (2280 x 1080 pixels) 19:9 display with 2.5D curved Gorilla Glass, 403 PPI pixel density, 1500:1 contrast ratio and 500 nits brightness
- Rear Camera: 12 MP (f/1.9 aperture, 1.4 μm pixel size) Dual Pixel Autofocus + 5 MP (depth sensor) with Electronic Image Stabilization, AI Portrait 2.0 (Adjustable Bokeh, Light Trails, Studio Lighting), AI Dynamic Bokeh, AI Scene Detection and LED flash
- Front Camera: 20 MP (f/2.0 aperture, 1.8 μm pixel size) + 2 MP (depth sensor)
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 256 GB via microSD card
- SIM: Dual Hybrid Slot
- Connectivity: Dual VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, FM Radio, 3.5 mm headphone jack, micro USB
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner, Full-Screen Gestures, Wi-Fi Passthrough
- Colors: Black, Blue, Rose Gold, Red
- Battery: 4000 mAh with Quick Charge 3.0 (bundled adapter supports 10W charging only)
- Price: For 4GB Variant will be priced at Rs. 13,999
6GB variant will be priced at Rs. 14,999.
- Offers: If you buy this device tomorrow (on 23rd November) then you will get Rs. 1,000 off + Rs.500 with HDFC cards.