Redmi launched their first smartphone Redmi Note 7 after getting separated from the Xiaomi. Redmi Note 7 packs some great specification which is definitely better than Redmi Note 6 Pro variant. Although, Redmi Note 7 is said to be the successor of Redmi Note 5.
Redmi Note 7 features 6.3-inch Full HD+ display with 2340 x 1080 resolution and 19.5:9 aspect ration which is achieved by putting a notch at the top. Yes, It has waterdrop notch at the top which we have seen before in Xiaomi Play device.
Redmi Note 7 is powered by Snapdragon 660 chipset and comes in three different variants. It also packs 4000mAh battery just like the previous generation Redmi devices.
Talking about the Optics, It has a 48MP f/1.8 primary sensor (Samsung GM1, 0.8-micron pixels) coupled with the 5MP secondary sensor. The company confirmed that the main camera is able to make use of pixel-binning to take better shots, albeit at a 12MP resolution. For the selfies and video calling It features 13MP snapper.
Redmi Note 7 is priced aggressively for all variant. The base variant comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB Storage is priced at Yuan 999 (Rs. 10,380 Approx). The 4GB RAM and 64GB Storage variant is priced at Yuan 1199 (Rs. 12,460 approx) and the higher end variant comes with 6GB RAM and 64GB Storage is priced at Yuan 1399 (Rs. 14,500 approx).
Redmi Note 7 Specifications
- Display: 6.3-inch, 19:5:9 aspect ratio, Full HD+ 2340 x 1080 pixels,
Waterdrop Notch, 450 nits brightness, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 84% NTSC color gamut
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- RAM: 3GB/4GB/6GB
- Storage: 32GB/64GB
- Rear Cameras: 48MP, 1.6µm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture + 5MP, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 13MP
- Battery: 4,000mAh battery, Quick Charge 4, 18W
- Security: Face unlock, Fingerprint Scanner
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headphone jack, micro USB, USB Type-C
- 3GB/32GB variant – Yuan 999 or Rs. 10,380
- 4GB/64GB variant – Yuan 1199 or Rs. 12,460
- 6GB/64GB variant – Yuan 1399 or Rs. 14,500