A few days ago on January 10, Xiaomi’s sub-brand Redmi launched their first smartphone Redmi Note 7. The device packs some interesting specifications and launched at very aggressive pricing to attract more customers.
Xiaomi’s founder and current Xiaomi CEO added more details about Redmi Note 7. He said Redmi Note 7 uses a waterproof design and all buttons and ports are waterproof. According to the official introduction, Redmi Note 7 is dust and splash resistance. R&D team of the brand did detailed work to make ports and buttons waterproof. The Company worked on I/O port seal design, switch & USB waterproof seal, speaker double-layer dust-proof design, independent earpiece sealing, and front-facing sealing rubber sleeve.
Redmi Note 7 comes with the fifth generation Gorilla glass protection and increases the warranty to 18 months instead of 12 months in China. Xiaomi is focusing on the quality of their budget smartphones as well.
Redmi Note 7 Specifications
- Display: 6.3-inch, 19:5:9 aspect ratio, Full HD+ 2340 x 1080 pixels,
Waterdrop Notch, 450 nits brightness, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 84% NTSC color gamut
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- RAM: 3GB/4GB/6GB
- Storage: 32GB/64GB
- Rear Cameras: 48MP, 1.6µm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture + 5MP, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 13MP
- Battery: 4,000mAh battery, Quick Charge 4, 18W
- Security: Face unlock, Fingerprint Scanner
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headphone jack, micro USB, USB Type-C
- 3GB/32GB variant – Yuan 999 or Rs. 10,380
- 4GB/64GB variant – Yuan 1199 or Rs. 12,460
- 6GB/64GB variant – Yuan 1399 or Rs. 14,500