Samsung Galaxy A20 which was announced a couple of weeks before has finally launched in India. The device cost as much as Galaxy M20 (online exclusive) and will be available in the offline market as well starting from April 10.
Samsung Galaxy A20 Specifications:
Samsung Galaxy A20 flaunts 6.4-inch HD+ (720×1560 pixels) Display with the Infinity V Notch which houses front camera inside. The device is powered by Exynos 7884 (2 x 1.6GHz + 6 x 1.35GHz) chipset paired with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. Furthermore, The storage can be expanded up to 512GB via MicroSD card.
Talking of Optics, It has dual rear camera setup which houses 13MP (f/1.9) primary sensor paired with 5MP (f/2.2) sensor. For the selfies and video calling it houses 8MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture inside the V notch.
Samsung Galaxy A20 packs 4000mAh battery which supports 15W fast charging that comes in the box. It runs on Android Pie OS based on OneUI out of the box.
- Display: 6.4-inch HD+ Infinity V Display with 720 x 1560 pixel
- Processor: Exynos 7885 (2 cores x 1.6GHz + 6 cores x 1.35GHz)
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- Rear Camera: 13MP (f/1.9) + 5MP (f/2.2)
- Front Camera: 8MP (f/2.0)
- Battery: 4000mAh, Supports 15W Fast charging
- OS: Android Pie based on OneUI
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTe along with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- Measures: 158.4 x 74.7 x 7.8 mm
- Colors Available: Blue, Black and Red
- Price: Rs. 12,490
- Where to Purchase: Samsung online stores, Samsung Opera House, leading e-commerce portals and retail stores.