Samsung introduced Galaxy A10, A30, and A50 last month and following that Galaxy A20 and A40 announced recently. The company is planning to launch two modes A series device in the global market. Samsung Galaxy A60 and Galaxy A70 certified on Chinese website TENAA.
Samsung Galaxy A70 Specifications:
- Display: 6.7-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 CPU with Adreno 612 GPU
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 128GB, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI
- Rear Camera: 32MP rear camera with LED flash, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 32MP front camera
- Extra: Dual SIM, In-display Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4500mAh with fast charging
- Dimensions: 164.2×76.7×7.9mm
Samsung is expected to launch three new A series devices dubbed Galaxy A60, Galaxy A70 and Galaxy A90 on April 10. Galaxy A60 and Galaxy A70 will sport Infinity U display while higher-end Galaxy A90 won’t have notch – It will probably sport Pop-Up selfie camera mechanism. There is no official word from Samsung about the launch date so make sure to stay tuned with us for future updates.