Samsung is working on a four new device to launch at MWC 2019. Those four devices could be – Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S10 Lite, and S10 5G Variant. We have already seen the accurate renders of Galaxy S10 Plus (click here if you haven’t seen renders). Now, The conceptual image of Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite surfaced on the web.
As shown in the concept S10 Lite could sport the punch hole display which we have seen in the Galaxy A8s, Huawei Nova 4 and Honor V20. Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite will be the budget device, regardless of the budget device it will have wireless charging support.
If we look back at the leaks we have a few information about the S10 Lite so let’s just recap it.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite could sport the 5.8-inch flat AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution. As this is the cheaper variant of S10 lineup there isn’t any information about the processor but we can assume that it will be powered by Snapdragon 855 or Exynos 9820.
Talking of the Optics, It will have a dual rear camera and one front camera which lies inside the punch hole notch. The device is rumored to come in Yellow, Green, White, Black, and Blue colors.
- A Cryptic Tweet Allegedly Shows an Accurate Data of Galaxy S10 Plus Protective Glass
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Camera Hole will have Special Effect Around!
- Samsung Galaxy S10 to Get Improved Fast Charging Feature, Hint by Tipster
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite and Galaxy S10 Plus Browser Benchmark Appear; Reveals Screen Resolution
- Samsung’s First 5G Phone Going to Be Showcased at MWC 2019, Could be Galaxy S10
- Take a Look at the First 360-Degree Video of Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus