Yesterday an unknown device running on Snapdragon 675 spotted on a famous benchmarking website – Antutu and Geekbench. Snapdragon 675 is the successor of Snapdragon 660 chipset and have better CPU architecture and clock frequency. Snapdragon 675 is made on the 11nm fabrication process compared to 14nm of Snapdragon 660 and 10nm Snapdragon 710.
Antutu Score of Snapdragon 675
Snapdragon 675 scores 174k which is a lot higher than the 155k score of Snapdragon 710 chipset. In terms of CPU Snapdragon 675 is 35% better than the Snapdragon 710 and 55% better than the Snapdragon 660. While in terms of GPU, Snapdragon 675 is 40% falls behind Snapdragon 710 and is 15% better than the Snapdragon 660.
Geekbench Score of Snapdragon 675
The phone spotted on Geekbench is powered by Snapdragon 675 paired with 6GB RAM and runs on Android Pie. While Antutu score of Snapdragon 675 is a lot better than Snapdragon 710. Geekbench shows the score equivalent to the Snapdragon 710. Although, Single core score is still higher than the Snapdragon 710.
Snapdragon 675 is a decent mid-range chipset and we will see the chipset in the upcoming Motorola P40 (Moto One Power Successor).
Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform specifications
- Octa-Core – Dual 2GHz Kryo 460 (performance) (CA76) + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 460 (efficiency) (CA55) CPUs
- 11nm LPP process technology
- Up to 8GB memory, 2×16 bit LPDDR4x 1866MHz
- Qualcomm Adreno 612 GPU
- Qualcomm Spectra 250 ISP – Up to 25 MP single camera, 16MP dual camera, Up to 48 MP snapshot, 14-bit 2x Image Sensor Processor (ISP), Up to 4K video capture @ 30 FPS, Up to 1080p video capture @120 FPS
- Supports up to FHD+ (2520×1080 pixel) displays, Up to 4K external display support
- Cat 12/13 speeds of up to 600 Mbps down/150 Mbps up via 3x20MHz downlink, 2X20MHz uplink
- Qualcomm Hexagon 685 DSP, Qualcomm All-Ways Aware technology
- Up to 4K Ultra HD playback @ 30 FPS, Up to 4K UltraHD capture @ 30 FPS, Up to 1080p video capture @ 120 FPS, H.264 (AVC), H.265 (HEVC), VP9, VP8
- Dual-band 802.11ac with MU-MIMO 2×2, GPS, Glonass, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, and SBAS and Bluetooth 5
- Dual SIM Dual VoLTE (DSDV), Qualcomm All Mode with support for all major cellular modes plus LAA. Support for: VoLTE with SRVCC to 3G and 2G, HD and Ultra HD Voice (EVS), CSFB to 3G and 2G, Voice over Wi-Fi (VoWiFi) with LTE call continuity
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+ technology