The smartphones getting bigger every day and it’s not easy to reach at the top with one hand on the big screen phones. If you have big hands then not an issue but for those who have small hands they can use the fingerprint sensor to pull down the notification panel.
Note: The application is not working on devices running Android Pie.
Setup Fingerprint to Expand Notifications:
- Setup your fingerprint to unlock the device and also put the Pin (No Pattern)
- Download Fingerprint Quick Action App and open it.
- Give it all the permission it asks.
- Now enable the quick fingerprint action setting in the app.
- Enable: Respond to Enrolled Fingerprints Only.
- Tap on Single Tap, Choose Expand Notification Panel from all the options.
You can also set the double tap options if you want to. It does work all the time and will only recognize your fingerprint.
Let us know in comments below if you have any suggestion. Also, make sure to follow us on Telegram and Facebook for future updates.