Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Successor went live last month in Thailand. Xiaomi is all set to launch this device in a festive season next month.
A new Xiaomi device making its way to India soon, probably in a month or so, in time for the festive season.
Any guesses? 🤔🤔
— Ishan Agarwal (@IshanAgarwal24) October 13, 2018
The smartphone will reportedly come in two variant. One with 4GB RAM/ 64GB internals and another with 6GB RAM/ 128GB of internal storage.
All the four colors launched last month in Thailand will make it to India, claimed report by Ishan Agrawal.
So here are the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro variants that will be available for the India market. Probably launching soon in time of Diwali sales and stuff I guess! The phone is already official in Thailand and specs aren’t very different from the Note 5 Pro. Your thoughts? pic.twitter.com/P0VXMDpwgO
— Ishan Agarwal (@IshanAgarwal24) October 14, 2018
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro will be Company’s first device to launch with 4 cameras. At the rear, there will be 2 cameras and 2 cameras will be at the front.
The company is using last years Snapdragon 636 processor in this device. The internal specifications look same as the last year’s Redmi Note 5 Pro. There is a slight improvement in Camera and Display. It has a 6.26-inch FHD+ display with the notch at the top and with 19:9 aspect ratio.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Specifications:
- CPU: Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Adreno 509
- Operating System: MIUI based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- Display: 6.26-inch Full-HD+ (2280 x 1080 pixels) 19:9 display with 2.5D curved Gorilla Glass, 1500:1 contrast ratio and 500 nits brightness
- Rear Camera: 12 MP (f/1.9 aperture, 1.4 μm pixel size) Dual Pixel Autofocus + 5 MP with Electronic Image Stabilization, AI Portrait 2.0, AI Dynamic Bokeh, AI Scene Detection and LED flash
- Front Camera: 20 MP (f/2.0 aperture, 1.8 μm pixel size) + 2 MP
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: Expandable via microSD card
- SIM: Dual
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner, Full-Screen Gestures
- Colors: Black, Blue, Rose Gold
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Price: ฿6990 ($215/₹15,670)
- Availability: Launch in November